the Chocolate Lover's Diary

A diary concerning all kinds of chocolate. Here I'll comment on chocolate websites and post test protocolls as well as write about other subjects tied to my favourite pastime. I'll test chocolate of all varieties, from the cheap bars at the shop around the corner to the criollo pralines from Fortnum & Mason.

Name:
Location: Uppsala, Uppland, Sweden

Indoor gardener and christian chocolate lover with too many interests at hand. In my non digital life I spend most of my time playing in the SCA.

Monday, September 12, 2005

A comment worth answering

Siel made an comment on my last post, and I wanted to answer it. However the answer didn't really fit into this blog, so I created the GOD how stupid! blog for it. The answer took me several cups of hot cocoa to write (fairtrade cocoa this time - but I'm not allways that Good). Do take a look if you want. I'll will rant and ramble more on that blog. The next item here is sheeps milk milk chocolate, so stay tuned :-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home