the Chocolate Lover's Diary

A diary concerning all kinds of chocolate. Here I'll comment on chocolate websites and post test protocolls as well as write about other subjects tied to my favourite pastime. I'll test chocolate of all varieties, from the cheap bars at the shop around the corner to the criollo pralines from Fortnum & Mason.

Name:
Location: Uppsala, Uppland, Sweden

Indoor gardener and christian chocolate lover with too many interests at hand. In my non digital life I spend most of my time playing in the SCA.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The guy with chocolate inside

In Sweden we have a small expression for the guy that's not only eye candy, but has everything including that little extra - ”grabben med choklad i” or for you english speakers all over the world; ”the guy with chocolate inside”. The fact that Johnny Depp not only plays Willy Wonka in Charley and the Chocolate Factory, but also has a leading role in ”Chocolate” might be a give away.

Vanessa Paradis, my warmest congratulations!

And since it's international talk like a pirates day, and Johnny Depp stars in Pirates of the Caribbean:

"The pirate speaks,"In Sweden we have a small expression for t' guy that's not only eye candy, but has everythin' includin' that little extra - ”grabben med choklad i” or for you english speakers all over t' world; ”t' guy with chocolate inside”. T' fact that Johnny Depp not only plays Willy Wonka in Charley and t' Chocolate Factory, but also has a leadin' role in ”Chocolate” might be a give away. Vanessa Paradis, me warmest congratulations!"

(Apparently the english to pirate translator couldn't do much with my english. I don't know if that's flattering or worrying.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home