the Chocolate Lover's Diary

A diary concerning all kinds of chocolate. Here I'll comment on chocolate websites and post test protocolls as well as write about other subjects tied to my favourite pastime. I'll test chocolate of all varieties, from the cheap bars at the shop around the corner to the criollo pralines from Fortnum & Mason.

Name:
Location: Uppsala, Uppland, Sweden

Indoor gardener and christian chocolate lover with too many interests at hand. In my non digital life I spend most of my time playing in the SCA.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Virtual Chocolate

Rats! I'm broke! I'll have to wait a couple of weeks before I join the Chocoholic Club Virtual Chocolate so gracefully have set up. This is one of the sites that understands that chocolate can be both posh and luxurious and utterly fun. Enjoy!

Virtual Chocolate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home