the Chocolate Lover's Diary

A diary concerning all kinds of chocolate. Here I'll comment on chocolate websites and post test protocolls as well as write about other subjects tied to my favourite pastime. I'll test chocolate of all varieties, from the cheap bars at the shop around the corner to the criollo pralines from Fortnum & Mason.

Name:
Location: Uppsala, Uppland, Sweden

Indoor gardener and christian chocolate lover with too many interests at hand. In my non digital life I spend most of my time playing in the SCA.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Finding good chocolate sites

Type "chocolate" in the google form, and you are most likely to find millions of webshops selling pralines and millions of link collections. For some reasons sites with good solid content are extremely rare, much to my disappointment. I want facts and curiosities, fun anecdotes and fan stories too. Yesterday I found one site where you can read about the chocolate history, and it seems to be really good

The Exploratorium; the Sweet Lure of Chocolate

I'll continue to browse this jungle and bring you the good beans I find. Tomorrow I'll review Oxfam's Cacao (instant cocoa) for you.

Sweet indulging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home