the Chocolate Lover's Diary

A diary concerning all kinds of chocolate. Here I'll comment on chocolate websites and post test protocolls as well as write about other subjects tied to my favourite pastime. I'll test chocolate of all varieties, from the cheap bars at the shop around the corner to the criollo pralines from Fortnum & Mason.

Name:
Location: Uppsala, Uppland, Sweden

Indoor gardener and christian chocolate lover with too many interests at hand. In my non digital life I spend most of my time playing in the SCA.

Friday, July 14, 2006

I was wrong, huzzah!

A couple of days ago I complained about googling chocolate and end up with an endless number of websites selling chocolate and useless link collections. I wish I had made a chocolate googling before I wrote that entry, because things have improved. There a few more websites that actually has contents, hooray! Among them facts and timelines for the interested. I'm about to sort my material, and in the meantime I'll post one of the useful link collections I've found:


Chocolate Now!


ChocoLocate.com is a good one! The link to this diary was posted without me even knowing it, which shows the ambition of the owners (this blog was a teensy weensy newbee by then).

Sweet indulging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home